On with the rant.
I am honored...
Autograph seekers, please form a line to the right. Haters, please form a line to the left, right where you belong.
I, little ole me, have just been mentioned by someone as being on the level of Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, Neal Boortz, Laura Ingraham, Mike Gallagher, and Michael Medved! Wow. Please read to the very end for my reply to that. *Takes a bow.*
Now this of course comes from a left wing liberal with closet Republican tendencies (She's against abortion, FOR capitol punishment, and hates illegal aliens-go figure ...) AND we all know liberals are not always the best judges of character, but hey, they do know their hate-mongers, don't they? I am dancing for joy and shooting my gun in the air while clinging to my religion because I have been accused of, (therefor obviously am) influential enough to influence one of the greatest, kindest, most intelligent, funniest, fairest (not referring to the color of her skin), most tolerant and forgiving people I know, or ever have known. Go, Me!
I have also been accused of "having more hate than the certified haters" I supposedly listen to. Interesting.
So you want the "hate", do ya? ~In the words of the Obama campaign, "The gloves are off." Of course they said that several times. Made me wonder exactly how many pair they actually were wearing when they started.
First of all, who better to proclaim what and who I am than me? My self-proclamation of being a "conservative who is somehow highly tolerant, open to new ideas" is a fact, and the person who questioned this OBVIOUSLY didn't read all of my blogs, unless they did so with a pair of "Only what I think counts and is true" liberal-hate clouded glasses. Yep. I said it. LIBERAL-HATE clouded "rosie" glasses.
Who I am is questioned, though the RECORD (I actually HAVE one) of who I am and what I believe in speaks for itself. Obama, however, proclaimed who and what he was/is, and in spite of what he later said and did, or previously said and did, he is to be believed now because, well, that's what he said, so it MUST be true. But I forgot, liberals never let facts get in the way of a good story!
Give me a break.
I was personally attacked by surreptitious means. So I am responding not-so-surreptitiously. My response is here for whomever to see, for I am not ashamed of my actions or my beliefs. So go tell the Obama Truth Squad to bring it on.
Now, on to McCain. This person stated "McCain has a troubled past, the kind that should prohibit you from running for public office." One of the things mentioned was McCains relationship with G. Gordon Liddy. Liddy was the "mastermind" of a "break in" [Watergate] that he did not participate in. Oh yeah, and no one died. Liddy - who was convicted of "conspiracy, burglary and illegal wiretapping", was sentenced to 20 years, served time, and then had his sentence commuted to 8 years by Jimmy Carter (that horrible, evil Republica-oops-never mind.) He paid his debt to society.
Liddy later said "A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." So right, G-man.
I submit to you that "Obama has a troubled past, the kind that should prohibit you from running for public office." Ayers participated in the "days of rage" in Chicago, in bombings of a police headquarters, the Capitol building, and the Pentagon, (and 9 other bombings, among other acts,) never served time for his crimes, and has not only shown no remorse, but claims he didn't do enough. He said things like ''I don't regret setting bombs"and ''Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, kill your parents, that's where it's really at,''(He said of the previous quote, and I quote-''It was a joke about the distribution of wealth.'') He dedicated one of his books to Sirhan Sirhan. Yeah, Liddy and Ayers, they're virtually the same man.
Bye the bye, Ayers wife, Bernardine Dohrn, told her S.D.S audience in the 60's ''Dig it! Manson killed those pigs, then they ate dinner in the same room with them, then they shoved a fork into a victim's stomach.'' She later remarked in 2000 or 2001 ''It was a joke. We were mocking violence in America." Those funny, joking people. It's a joke. Haha. Get it?
CNN (whom I lovingly call the communist news network) reported that "Obamas relationship with Ayers went much deeper, ran much longer, and was more political" than Obama admits. Global Labor has reported that Ayers was responsible for the selection and recruiting of Obama as Chairman of the $150 million Chicago Annenberg Challenge (a charity to improve schools,) where Ayers and Obama worked closely together for seven years, but instead of giving money directly to schools, they gave it to "external partners," who were often radical "community organizer" groups. Ayers own "alternative" schools received hundreds of thousands of dollars under Obamas chairmanship.
They also served together on another "charitable" foundation, the woods fund. Among it's "recipients" were Jerimiah Wright's (and Obama's) church, and a center where Ayers wife, Dohrn, worked. Other recipients were; Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) Arab American Action Network (AAAN) and Maoist Mike Klonsky, former member of the weather underground.
Obamas political career was launched in the Ayers/Dohrn home, and though the meeting has been "classified," the claim by the "O" camp was that Alice Palmer organized the meeting to introduce Obama as her "heir apparent." Apparently former state senator Palmer remembers it differently, stating she in no way organized the meeting, that she was invited, and only attended briefly. The meeting was organized and hosted by Ayers.
What was it Obama said about his relationship with Ayers? Oh, I remember, "We Served On A School Reform Board Together ... And So I Talked To Him About School Reform Issues." and Ayers was just "a guy who lives in my neighborhood." Riiiiiight. Also, he said he didn't know until recently about Ayers past. He's not being linked to the weather undergrounds activities, he was a kid and that would be stupid, but you are telling me this intelligent, "Harvard" lawyer knows enough to be the President, but he didn't know the past of a famous radical with whom he worked for years and who launched his political career? Even I knew. I'm smarter than Obama. Me for president!
Next topic. She stated McCain was a "philanderer of the highest order." Really? Like President Clinton? That's pretty "high order" getting a b.j. in the oral, I mean Oval, office. Or did you mean like J.F.K? Or did you mean like an unfortunately large number of other men? Is or was it right? no! Can't be president? Then there aren't many who can, are there?
She also stated McCain "left his disabled wife" after he returned from being tortured for years in Vietnam. Yep, shouldn't be President after that! Of course, if your parents did drugs and left you alone too much when you were a child and then you murder someone, that's not your fault. Or if they were rich and didn't get you that graduation Ferrari you told them to buy and you took a machete to their heads, well, you're a product of "blaa blaa blaa syndrome." (Put anything where the blaa blaa blaa is, it doesn't matter, really. Rich Suburban Child Syndrome, Urban Survival Syndrome, Culture-bound syndrome for immigrants and minorities) Name a crime and I'll find a syndrome to "excuse it." Bet me money.
She stated McCain "never ever held a job that wasn't sucking off of the public tit." Bet that Vietnamese public tit tasted really strange. Well, that wasn't a job, actually. Obama scooped ice cream once, so he is obviously the better man. Obama also "organized" like Saul Alinsky, who said that "the most effective means are whatever will achieve the desired ends." Lawsuits, or the threat thereof, and good old street-style strong arming is pretty effective.
She also stated of McCain - "He crashed a plane on the deck of his ship and then went downstairs and had a beverage while people died trying to put out the fire he caused." WTF? Is she referring to the USS Forrestal, where "an unguided 5-inch Mk-32 "Zuni" rocket.......mounted on a F-4 Phantom II, was accidentally fired due to an electrical power surge during the switch from external power to internal power?.....The rocket flew across the flight deck, striking a wing-mounted external fuel tank on an A-4 Skyhawk awaiting launch, either aircraft No. 405, piloted by LCDR Fred D. White, or No. 416, piloted by future U.S. Senator LCDR John McCain," causing that fire? I back up my statements with FACTS.
The source of the misfired zuni rocket was from a Phantom F-4 (the circled 410-A4E) and hit either LCDR White or LCDR McCain's A-4 Skyhawk (circled 416-A4E and 405-A4E). Watch the ORIGINAL footage HERE or HERE (with REAL people who were REALLY there!) She also quoted from "other sources" that "McCain deliberately 'wet-started' his A-4E Skyhawk to shake up the guy in the F-4 Phantom behind his plane." Behind where? There is NO plane "behind" his......there is only OCEAN..... Sumbuddy boo boo'd making up de widdle stowy. DOH! ~~Actually, I have it on good authority that the gif I created below is EXACTLY what happened just prior to the "wet-start," which of course, shows that anything is possible!~~
She then mentioned "He got into a shoving match on the floor of the senate with Strom Thurmond, who was in his 90s." The segregationist Strom Thurmond? The one who, in a 1948 speech, included the following:listen
"I wanna tell you, ladies and gentlemen, that there's not enough troops in the army to force the Southern people to break down segregation and admit the nigra race into our theaters, into our swimming pools, into our homes, and into our churches."
The same one who conducted the longest filibuster ever by a U.S. Senator, speaking for twenty four hours and 18 minutes (about things like his grandmothers biscuits) in opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1957? The same senator who, at age 22, fathered an illegitimate daughter, born to a 16 year old black maid, and then refused to meet with her until she reached age 16 - who gave her money, but never acknowledged her while he was alive? The same one who's first wife was born a year after his first child? Who married his second wife when he was 66 and she was 23? All McCain did was shove him? PUH-leeeze.
She also stated "His wife, who I believe is the role model for blonde jokes (how sweeeeet - thats not the least bit hate-monger-ish), was a drug addict (sweetness) who stole drugs from her own charity that she had created to provide medicine to people overseas." Yet another BEAUTIFUL looking Republican. Yes, Cindy did become addicted to pain killers following two back surgeries. Yes it was investigated, no she wasn't prosecuted, however she was required to pay restitution, enroll in a diversion program, and perform community service. Thats not uncommon for a first time offender, believe it or not. She doesn't try to hide it. What do you want, really? Any drugs in your past? Just because you didn't get caught doesn't make you innocent.....or Obama either, who admits to having used cocaine and smoking marijuana. Illegal is illegal, riiiiight?
Oh, yeah....lest I forget, "She is a beer heiress (Anheuser Busch)." OMG (that means Oh My God, if you didn't know) a BEER HEIRESS!!! Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit! Get a rope! Put down your beer first, or you might spill some. All I have to say is if you have ever done drugs, or still do, or drank beer, or still do........Gimmme an H, gimmie a Y, gimmie a P - P - P, gimmie an O, gimmie a C - R - I - T - E! What's that spell? HYPPPOCRITE! Yup, shore nuff does.
"She (Cindy) recently said that race wasn't a factor at all in the election." Not to the McCains, at least, but since they wouldn't play the "race card", the Obama's did it for them. 'So what they're going to try to do is make you scared of me.' "They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black?" Obama said his rivals will say of him: 'You know, "he's not patriotic enough," 'he doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."' Or Mrs. O's card played on 60 minutes "as a black man, Barack can get shot just goin' to the gas station." By the way, U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics reports that blacks commit homicide 7 times more than whites, and 94% of black victims were killed by black offenders. (Just FYI, 86% of white victims were killed by whites-meaning most murder is intraracial, not interracial.)
Next..."She also goes around saying that Mother Teresa implored her to adopt a special needs child from Bangladesh, which is not true. Mother Teresa was not there and had nothing to do with it." and she "just showed up at the airport with the child and told him [McCain] they were going to adopt her." She claims no such thing that I can find on any legitimate source through google or yahoo. All I have found reputably documented is that while visiting Mother Teresa's orphanage in Dhaka, Bangladesh in 1991, as part of an assistance team following the 1991 Bangladesh cyclone, she met two infant girls she decided needed to be brought to the United States for medical treatment. With the agreement of her husband, she decided to adopt one of the girls, later named Bridget. She also helped coordinate the adoption of the other little girl, named Mickey, for a family friend.
She (Cindy) became actively involved with Operation Smile in 2001, taking parts in its trips to Morocco, Vietnam, and India. She was honored by the organization in 2005, and sits on its board of directors. She joined the board of directors of CARE in 2005. She is on the board of the HALO Trust, and has visited operations to remove landmines in Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Mozambique, and Angola. She makes financial contributions to these organizations via her family trust and views her role as watching them in the field to ensure they are frugal and their money is being spent effectively. On occasion she has criticized foreign regimes on human rights grounds, such as Myanmar's military junta. Yep, that evil, ex-drug addict, blonde-joke, beer-heiress conservative! Ever notice how some people just can't be pleased, no matter how hard you try?
Then she states "I won't even dignify his [McCains] running mate with a comment about her personal or professional life." Guess what, then I won't dignify such a rediculous statement with a response, either. :-P
The next statement is "You see, I do my research." Where? "Lies-R-Us?" Maybe "Fiction Writers Anonymous?" Or that ever trustworthy "Facts dont matter?" TIP: Research means search, and re-search. Don't type in "Cindy is a drug addict" and then quote whatever comes up. Drill, baby, drill, then you might actually strike the truth! Ooops, I forget, you guys don't like drilling. My bad.
She then states "Barack Obama has no blemishes on his personal or professional record." Well, first of all, there really isn't much of a professional record (except lets kill babies and give guest workers free money and stuff like that.) As for personal.....See Ayers again, Trinity United Church of Christ and "God Damn America"....Their "about us" page proclaims "We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage through the days of slavery, the days of segregation, and the long night of racism. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community." Sounds alright to me.
How about this instead "We are a congregation which is Unashamedly White and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the White religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are a European people, and remain "true to our native land," ...............We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a White worship service and ministries which address the White Community." Sound alright to you?
Just doesn't have the same ring, does it? I have no issues what so ever with a Black church being proud of being Black, in fact, my OPINION is most Black churches put White churches to shame in the "pure praise and worship" department, but if they want to be an AFRICAN people true to their NATIVE LAND of AFRICA, then go to AFRICA. THIS is the UNITED STATES. Be Americans!
There is far too much to write about Rev. Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright, so I'll save that for another blog.
The next thing she says is "You can disagree with his politics if you wish----but you can't find anything disturbing. " Au Contraire, Mon Fraire! I find many things disturbing! For instance, he voted YES April 11th for Bill 127/S5 supporting embryonic-stem-cell research. I don't agree with that position, but I could have at least understood a little of his own position if he hadn't voted NO on April 11th for Bill 128/S30 supporting NON-embryonic-stem-cell research. So it's only worthwhile research if you get to kill something? That disturbs me.
I am also disturbed by this. He voted NO Aug 2nd for Bill 302/HR976 to define a fetus as an unborn child (which is what it is), but here is why....Obama disagreed with the Supreme Court ruling to uphold the "Partial Birth Abortion Ban Act." Obama called it "a specific procedure that accounts for less than 1% of the abortions that take place." At well over 1,200,000 abortions performed each year here, thats 12,000 LIVING CHILDREN who have their brains sucked out to kill them. (By the way, the picture bellow is of a "FETUS"looks remarkably like a BABY to me.)
That calls into question her next statement, "He is a Christian." Reeeeally? I will not say that no Christian can be a Christian AND support a womans "right to choose," but I CAN say that the Ten Commandments states "Thou shalt not commit murder." Murder means the intentional killing of the innocent. Does that below look intentional or accidental. I report-you decide.
There is no elegant way to say this, but in MY OPINION, with very few exceptions, a womans right to choose begins and ends with the opening of her legs.
Disagree with his politics? Most of the time. For example he voted: NO May 24th for Bill 177/S1348 - (which would) Permit law enforcement officers to question individuals about their immigrant status if they have probable cause to believe that the immigrants are here illegally. NO May 24th for Bill 180/S1348 - (which would) Eliminate a program legalizing unlawful immigrants. YES June 6th for Bill 191/S1348 - (to) Make temporary guest workers eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit. No June 6th for Bill 198/S1348 - (to) Make English the official language of the United States. Check the record, I did. That's just a small example of his view on ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. "Viva, Obama!"
She says (He) "comes from a working class family." Not exactly. He may have been born to a semi-"working class" family, but he was raised by his Maternal Grandmother from the age of 10, Madelyn Dunham, who was one of the Bank of Hawaii's first female vice presidents and "She was the Grande Dame of escrow who started the local escrow association." They weren't rich, but they were hardly "working class," they were considered "upper middle class." Obama attended Punahou School, one of the state's most elite private schools. She said (He) "married into a working class family." Not exactly. "Michelle was from a middle-class family," confirmed one of her long-time friends, Angela Acree. Michelle's father was a volunteer organiser for the city's Democratic Party.... and his loyalty was rewarded with a well-paid engineering job at Chicago's water plant. Even before overtime, he earned $42,686. (NOTE: That was a good amount of money back then....the REAL "working class" would say thats a good amount of money NOW
You see, I do my research, too. Then I re-search. Then I cross reference and above all else, I consider the sources, which is what someone in their RIGHT mind would do.
You see, I do my research, too. Then I re-search. Then I cross reference and above all else, I consider the sources, which is what someone in their RIGHT mind would do.
It seems someone here has overdosed on coolaid, and it isn't me. I know better than to drink it.
She concludes with: "Anyway, I think anyone who foams at the mouth as they are pumping out the rhetoric is a little bit off" - And that, my friends, is how the Pot called the Kettle black.
----------------------------------------------------------------
First of all, I don't listen to Rush on his #1 ranked talk radio show very often. When I do, I mainly listen for the funny songs such as "Janet Reeeeenooooo, hoooow I loooove heeeer"...(In my best Al Gore singing voice. Bet he put that on the internet himself, since he invented it.) Or the Bee Gees parody about John Kerry appropriately titled "There's a two face man in massachusetts".......did I mention Kerry was a decorated Vietnam war veteran? Bet ya didn't know that since he never mentioned it.....
----------------------------------------------------------------
First of all, I don't listen to Rush on his #1 ranked talk radio show very often. When I do, I mainly listen for the funny songs such as "Janet Reeeeenooooo, hoooow I loooove heeeer"...(In my best Al Gore singing voice. Bet he put that on the internet himself, since he invented it.) Or the Bee Gees parody about John Kerry appropriately titled "There's a two face man in massachusetts".......did I mention Kerry was a decorated Vietnam war veteran? Bet ya didn't know that since he never mentioned it.....
Michael Savage...listen once in a while to the "Savage Nation," though not as a general rule...but I do agree with him that liberalism ( in it's extreme) IS a mental disorder. Sean Hannity, ...I listen to him to sometimes on Hannity and Colmes, once in a while on the radio. He can't be all bad if he has received the National Talk Show Host of the Year award for 3 consecutive years, and twice won a Marconi Award as the Network Syndicated Personality of the Year from the National Association of Broadcasters. But what do they know, right?
Neil Boortz? He's actually a libertarian, and I believe he is hated equally by Republicans and Democrats (thats according to wikipedia.) If I've ever listened to him, I don't recall it, but now I have to google him and find out when and where so I can listen because anyone who pisses off a liberal can't be ALL bad.
Laura Ingram....now theres one that pisses off liberal Democrats. Why? It's not so much what she says as how she looks when she says it. She's hot, just like most conservative Republicans. You have to admit it, we ARE better looking.
Mike Gallagher, the eighth most listened to radio talk show host in the United States. That horrible man that kept that looney church from picketing funerals for both the Amish school shooting victims in Pennsylvania, and those of the victims of the Virginia Tech massacre. That hate monger! I sure would hate to be like that!Michael Medved, Tied with the above for eighth place. He talks about politics and morality. In the same show. He's also a Jewish vegetarian, so he must be a hate monger. Four million viewers MUST be wrong.
That's just bad company. I'm a little insulted that Bill O'reilly and Glenn Beck weren't mentioned. Glenn, who authored two NYT best sellers, won the Marconi Radio Award for Network Syndicated Personality of the Year in 2008, and whose radio show stays between #4 and #6. Bill, with the most-watched program on cable news, four #1 best sellers on the NYT list, and #2 behind Rush on the radio. Hmmph! I hope you enjoyed my two cents...by the way, all i've got is a nickle, so you can keep the change.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing; It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Heinlein


No comments:
Post a Comment